PT – Therapist – Provo
House of Hope (HOH) is seeking a skilled and licensed Therapist for women in residential and outpatient treatment for substance use and mental health disorders at our Provo facility.
House of Hope is a nonprofit organization established in 1956 with the mission of empowering women, strengthening families, and promoting recovery in our community. As Utah’s oldest treatment center, HOH has a long legacy of employing staff who are dedicated to the mission of spreading hope, nurturing healing, and encouraging personal growth in our colleagues, our clients, and our organization. We offer a culture of camaraderie, creativity, and collaboration as we work to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 16-28 hours between 8:30-5 pm, on site, no remote work. (exact hours are based on group schedule and client load, majority of hours currently needed are 9am -1pm)
Compensation: $30-40/hour depends on licensure and experience.
Paid training, licensure renewal fees, clinical supervision, team planning.
After one year of employment, 401(k) dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%.
Employee recognition, bonuses, awards, and other incentives offered.
- Must have a master’s degree and Utah licensure in good standing as a CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC or MFT.
- Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage a caseload and work independently.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing, with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Must be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to perform duties without physical or emotional harm to self or others.
- Able to operate maintenance tools, drive vehicles including vans.
- Must have good computer skills such as word processing, daily timecard program and excel tracking spreadsheets and able to use an EHR with training.
Provide weekly groups and individual therapy to women with substance use mental health disorders who are in treatment for approximately 4-6 months using approved modalities and evidence-based practices.
Facilitate a healthy program environment by maintaining calm and healing environment as clinical and administrative duties are carried out.
Complete documentation at the time of service or within 24 hours in compliance with Medicaid and insurance guidelines utilizing the ASAM model in the Best Notes system including assessment, treatment planning, reviews, progress notes and discharge summaries. Documentation training provided as needed.
Coordinate with treatment team internally and with outside agencies as needed to collaborate on care of client and client’s family.
Provide couples counseling, family groups, trauma treatment or other specialized group or treatment modality that therapist has been trained in or for more experience with
supervision. May offer play therapy, parent child relationship enhancement or other modality for young children and parent child dyads, if trained and interested in working with children when this service is needed.
May provide emergency on-call services by phone after hours for an additional stipend as needed.
Coordinates issues and ideas as they arise with supervisor in a healthy, assertive manner; models healthy behavior and interactions at all times for other staff and clients.
Open to learning, feedback and accelerated training in best practices for women and children as well as substance use disorders field.
Will support ethical and professional practices in therapeutic interventions and represent the role of therapist with integrity and congruency within the organization and community.
- Non-smoking/vaping, no nicotine work site inside or outside all facilities during all work hours.
- 21+ years old.
- Background check and drug test required.
- If in recovery, have at least 2+ years of sobriety.
- Vaccination recommended but not required.
- Must have own personal, reliable vehicle to use at work and current Utah driver’s license/good driving record required.
Please send resume, cover letter, three professional references, and contact information to email@example.com. Please include job title you are applying for in the subject line. Thank you!