Therapist – FT & PT
Location: Salt Lake City
***$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME THERAPISTS HIRED WITHIN 30 DAYS***
***$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR PART-TIME THERAPISTS HIRED WITHIN 30 DAYS***
With so many opportunities for clinicians available in Utah, finding a good fit for your goals in the behavioral health field is paramount. We feel like you should interview us even as we would like to interview you. We welcome questions and meetings by zoom or in person to determine if we are a match for you; speak with our current program directors and therapists. Let us help you make the most informed decision when it comes to one of the most critical choices you have… your career.
About House of Hope
House of Hope, a local nonprofit organization, is offering an array of new opportunities for full- and part-time employment, internships, and short-term contracts for clinicians who are committed to using their talents to empower women, strengthen families and promote recovery in our community. As Utah’s oldest treatment center, we have a long legacy of employing staff who are dedicated to the mission of spreading hope, nurturing healing, and encouraging personal growth in our colleagues, our clients, and our organization. We offer a culture of camaraderie, creativity, and collaboration as we work collectively to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve.
Therapist positions currently open at House of Hope:
- Full-time residential therapist for women, typical caseload of 12-14 clients, direct care requirement of 50-60%, M-F, 8:30-5 pm, additional stipend for on-call.
- Part-time outpatient therapist for women, 28-36 hours, 60% direct care, M-F, between 8-5 pm.
- Part-time rotational therapist for women, couples, and families in residential and outpatient services, M-F, between 8-5, and/or evenings.
- Part-time children’s therapist for children ages 2-8 in play therapy, parent-child interactive therapy, filial therapy, M-F, daytime hours.
- On-call residential therapist to respond to needs of women and support staff evenings and weekends, weekly rotation after training.
- Also looking for part time or contract therapists for EMDR, creative movement or music therapy, art therapy, mindfulness and/or specialized evening group work for couples and families.
- Openings for Master’s level mental health or SUD interns starting each January, June, and September. Stipends available for first- and second-year internships.
Wages & Benefits:
- New! Hire on bonus of $5,000 for qualifying full-time therapists hired within next 30 days!
- NEW! Hire on bonus of $2,000 for qualifying part-time therapists hired within next 30 days!
- Starting at $28/hourly or $58,000 salary for new therapists with CSW, AMHC, AMFT
- $30-34/hourly or $62,400 to $70,720, DOE, for experienced therapists with LCSW, CMHC, MFT
- $34-42/hourly or $70,720 to $87,360, DOE, for experienced therapists with specialty (supervisory position)
- Bonuses of $2,500 to $5,000 annually for performance measures
- Benefits: Benefits package including exceptional health, dental, and vision insurances; 2x-salary life insurance; long-term disability paid and short-term disability available; 401k up to 5% (after one year) dollar-for-dollar match; 100% free EAP (Employee Assistance Program) with 24/7/365 support via telehealth or face-to-face; paid supervision and paid training allowances; also eligible for tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, licensure fees, mileage, and other incentives.
- Other: 40 hour/week full-time Therapists also receive over 30 paid days off per year including sick, vacation, holidays, birthday, and health/wellness days.
- Master’s degree and Utah licensure in good standing as social worker, mental health counselor, or marriage and family therapist; working knowledge of therapy models (include CBT, MI, DBT, ACT, EMDR) or training provided for new therapists; manage standard documentation; ability to engage clients, sustain relationships and provide healthy closure; individual and group work skills; must have conflict resolution, problem-solving, and healthy communication skills; collaboration with other agencies, coordination with families, and general working knowledge of substance use and mental health disorders and treatment for same; working knowledge of basic social work ethics and boundaries.
- Non-smoking worksite: no tobacco products allowed onsite
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass an extensive background check with fingerprints
- Must pass a drug screening (results based on federal laws regarding illegal substances)
- If in recovery, must have at least 2+ years of continuous sobriety
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 (including booster) or be willing to start COVID-19 vaccination process immediately
- Must be vaccinated against the flu each year during flu season (September-November)
- Personal, reliable transportation required
- Clean driving record and valid Driver’s License required
Send the following to email@example.com:
- STATEMENT OF INTEREST/COVER LETTER
- THREE (3) PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES
House of Hope’s MISSION:
- Treating substance use disorders, rebuilding lives, strengthening families, and empowering women.
House of Hope’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Statement:
- We celebrate diversity by elevating empathy, encouraging inclusivity, and challenging inequity through education, awareness, and action.
House of Hope (HOH) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on achieving the HOH mission without regard to race, ethnicity, skin color, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and developmental abilities, physical ability, or religious belief. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.